Math Challenge Tournament®
Online Policy and Rules
To maintain the integrity of this tournament, both parents and students agree to the following rules and policy:
- Students will work independently. It is critical that students complete the test on their own, please don’t help them solve any question. Parent’s help needs to be limited to only helping students (especially younger students) navigate the online test and knowing how to submit their answers. You want your student to be proud of their own achievement, no matter what the result is. After all, this tournament is not only showcasing students' math and problem solving skills but also their integrity.
- Students agree that after completing the test, they will uphold the integrity of the test by not sharing any question to any other individual.
- Students are not permitted to use a calculator or other calculating devices.
- During the test duration, students are not permitted to open any other browser or application besides the test itself.
- Students are allowed to use scratch papers to work on the problems; no other devices are permitted.
- Students have 60 minutes to complete a total of 60 multiple choice questions (40 mental math type questions and 20 problem solving type questions).
- Students may skip questions that they do not know how to answer.
- Once students are done with the test, they need to click on the “Finish now” button to indicate that they are done with the test and then they need to click on “Confirm finish now” to submit the test for scoring.
- Once the test is submitted, you will be provided with the opportunity to download and print your student’s certificate. The link to this certificate will also be included in the test result email.