Math Challenge Tournament®
Policy and Rules
To maintain the integrity of this tournament, both parents and students agree to the following rules and policy:
- Students will work independently.
- Students agree that after completing the test, they will uphold the integrity of the test by not sharing any question to any other individual.
- Students are not permitted to use a calculator or other calculating devices.
- Students are allowed to use scratch papers to work on the problems; no other devices are permitted.
- Students have 60 minutes to complete a total of 60 multiple choice questions (40 mental math type questions and 20 problem solving type questions).
- Students may skip questions that they do not know how to answer.