Fall 2021 Math Challenge Tournament®
Terms and Conditions Agreement
The following are the Terms and Conditions of the 2021 Math Challenge Tournament (MCT) :
- This tournament will be held online. To successfully take this online test, the following system's requirement must be met:
- Students need to have a desktop, laptop or mobile device with a browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc).
- Good internet connection.
- Since this is an online test, students will need to know how to use a mouse and keyboard to select an answer, navigate from one question to another, etc. They also will need to enter their first name, last name, parent's email and access code. Please note that for younger students (grade 1 and 2), parents might need to help their student on this before they start the test.
- No refund after registration.
- All times indicated are in Pacific Time Zone. Please convert accordingly to your local time zone.
- On Dec 11, 2021, students can start the test at anytime between 10am - 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). This is an automated online test system and the system will automatically close access to any test before 10 am and after 5pm PST.
- Once you have submitted your student's registration, our system will automatically send you an email confirmation which also contains a link to MCT practices page. Please look in your spam folder and email info@EllipsisAcademy.com if you don't see this email within 1 hour after registration.
- There is a fee of $5.00 per MCT practice.
- Students and parents agree to abide by the tournament policy/rules.
- The optional school's 3-digit code for the give back program can't be added or changed after registration. You can find all schools that are participating in the give back program and their respective 3-digit code HERE. Please leave this field blank if your school is not participating.
- To register, click on the registration button below, select Dec 11 and choose the 10am start time slot. Students can start the test at anytime between 10am - 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). Once students have started the test, they will have one hour to complete it in one sitting.